Almost 100 Google employees are petitioning San Francisco Pride to ban Google from sponsoring and participating in the parade - read the full letter here
Almost 100 Google employees have petitioned San Francisco Pride's board of directors to exclude the company from marching in and sponsoring the parade."Whenever we press for change, we are told only that the company will 'take a hard look at these policies,'" the petition says. "But we are never given a commitment to improve, and when we ask when these improvements will be made, we are always told to be patient."
San Francisco Pride is scheduled to take place this upcoming weekend.Read the full petition sent to San Francisco Pride's board of directors on Medium.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16