'Amazon Echo' or 'more of a Dot?': 'SNL' cast playing journalists speculates on Jeff Bezos photos in new skit
- "Saturday Night Live" cast members, portraying high-profile journalists, speculated on the intimate photos of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in a new skit.
- The episode followed the publication of a blog post this week by Bezos alleging a blackmail attempt by the National Enquirer, the tabloid that published a story exposing Bezos' affair with TV personality Lauren Sanchez which claims to have intimate photos of Bezos.
- Portraying Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC's "Meet the Press," actor Kyle Mooney asked his fellow cast members: "I know normally high-minded journalists wouldn't talk about something like this, but it does involve the richest man in America and the President of the United States. So, Jeff Bezos' penis. What do you think it's going to look like?"
- Cecily Strong, portraying Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan, said: "When I hear billionaire's penis, I immediately think small potatoes, you know. It's like they say, if it's small and looks funny, you better have the money, honey."
- Kenan Thompson, as Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson, brought Amazon products into the discussion. "Is he working with something the size of Amazon Echo or is it more of a Dot?" he said.
- Leslie Jones, portraying former DNC chair Donna Brazile, appeared scandalized at the discussion and did not speculate on photos of Bezos, saying at one point, "What is happening right now?"
- The cast members also brainstormed potential headline ideas for the Bezos-National Enquirer story, including, "Your Amazon Package is On Its Way."
- Watch the full video below.
Jeff Bezos' investigator doesn't think his phone was hacked. Here are all the other theories of how the National Enquirer got his private photos.