It’s raining deals in August, and here’s what is best for you
Independence Dayaround the corner, most Indian brands are set to offer great discounts on their platform.
- Amazon has announced its Freedom Sale.
- From the e-grocery segment, both leaders – Grofers and Big Basket – have announced their big sale period.
The global e-retail giant just concluded its Amazon Prime day sale and will soon be back with its ‘
Its rival Flipkart will announce its Big Billion Day sale, will also leverage the Independence day sales to offer
Grocery startups like Grofers, BigBasket will join the sales buzz too. Grofers is set to begin the second edition of its Grand Orange Bag Days from 10th to 18th August, where it will offer consumers 100% cashback on products. It also offers a cross partnership where users can use the cashback at other places like Urban Clap, Book My Show, Ferns N Petals, Beardo, Gaana, Café Coffee Day, Faasos among others.
BigBasket also announced its Freedom 47 sale, from where users will get 47% discount on products.
Retail outlets in malls will too offer multiple sales during this time. Future Group’s Big Bazaar which made its Maha Bachat sale famous during Independence Day will be back with the same, where it offers over 60% discount on everyday essentials.
- Best fitness bands in India to stay on top of your health
- Best budget Smart TV in India
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study