Amazon and Flipkart have more than twice the site visits of next 5 other e-commerce companies combined
Amazonhit 344 million visits, Flipkartand Myntra combined had 314 million visits in September. Snapdealhad 87 million visits in the same month.
Shopclues, Tata Cliq and Paytm Mallfollowed in the list.
Amazon received 344 million hits while Flipkart and Myntra combined got 314 million visits in September. The third highest number of shoppers came to Snapdeal which got 87 million visits in the same month, according to a SimilarWeb report.
Amazon and Flipkart individually had over twice the number of visits than that of Snapdeal, Club Factory, Shopclues, Tata Cliq and Paytm Mall combined, showed the data from the report.
On an interesting note, Snapdeal scripted a comeback story as its numbers grew to current 87 million from 27 million visits in October 2017.
“The growing volumes on Snapdeal are built on a sound and granular understanding of the importance of value in Bharat-focused e-commerce. Our ability to build scale along with favorable unit economics gives Snapdeal an immense competitive advantage,” said Kunal Bahl, CEO & Co-founder, Snapdeal in a statement.
Meanwhile, Amazon and Flipkart rode on the festive sale discounts that started in September. Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sale too started towards the end of September.
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services