Amazon is discounting a refurbished 75-inch 4K Vizio smart TV by $300 for a limited time
- Vizio's TVs typically offer excellent image quality and large display sizes for decent prices.
- For a limited time, one of Vizio's more expensive TVs - the Vizio P75-F1 TV - is $300 off on Amazon, which brings the price down to $1,349.99 (originally $1,649.99).
- The TV offers a 75-inch 4K UHD display with 120 dimming zones.
- It is a renewed product, which means that it's a pre-owned product that has been inspected and tested by Amazon's suppliers to ensure quality. Renewed products have a 90-day guarantee.
- We're compiling all the best deals across tech, home, kitchen, and more for Prime Day 2019. Bookmark our list of the best deals here.
Vizio's TVs have been getting better and better over the past few years, and the company's latest P-series TVs offer beautifully deep colors, excellent black levels, and lots of dimming zones to produce the best picture possible. Now, for a limited time, you can get your hands on a P75-F1 Vizio smart TV with a 75-inch 4K UHD display for a $300 off - if you're willing to buy a refurbished TV for $1,349.99 (originally $1,649.99).The Vizio P75-F1 TV has plenty of features. For starters, the TV makes use of 120 dimming zones to ensure that blacks are deep and dark, which in turn helps create a wider contrast ratio. The TV also supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10, and more.
When it comes to connectivity, there are plenty of options. Apart from the smart features like Chromecast, you'll get five HDMI inputs, along with an Ethernet port, USB port, audio outputs, and more.Buying a refurbished TV isn't a bad idea. This particular deal is for an Amazon Refurbished TV, which means that it's guaranteed to work like new and comes with a 90-day warranty.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The creative process: The journey from a brief to 'Final_final.jpg'
- Top stocks to watch on January 27
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort