Amazon made a $30 wall clock with its Alexa assistant built in
What time is it? Maybe time to get a new wall clock, powered by Amazon's Alexa virtual assistant.
The wall clock, somewhat unimaginatively called the Echo Clock, is Alexa-enabled and is capable of setting multiple timers at once. The clock is analog, but it has a built-in motor, so it's capable of updating the time on its own during Daylight Savings.
The clock will cost $30 and is available for pre-order starting Thursday. Amazon says it'll be available later this year.
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further