American PE giant Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co may sell 90% stake in Alliance Tire!
This could be biggest ever exit by an
ET reported that Japan's
AdvertisementIf the America-based KKR quits, it will leave with 30% Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
Alliance Tire, which was founded in 2006 by Ashok Mahansaria and his son Yogesh Mahansaria, is world's fifth largest, off-highway tyre maker.
Alliance Tire is spread in over 120 nations and was founded with the backing from Warburg Pincus.
It has research and development centres in Israel, the US and India.
Reportedly, the tyre industry is facing weak macro environment and tariff wars.
HSBC noted that that the present environment has been tough for global off-highway tyre producers.
Popular on BI
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks