Americans have worse perceptions of Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels than almost any other brand in the US
- Ivanka Trump's fashion brand and Trump Hotels are among the brands with the lowest consumer perception in the US, according to a new survey.
- Out of 1,600 brands, both Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels made the bottom 10.
- Republican perception of Ivanka Trump is declining.
Americans have an extremely low perception of Trump family brands.
Both Ivanka Trump's fashion line and Trump Hotels fell to the bottom 10 of more than 1,600 brands analyzed in a YouGov consumer perception survey, Axios reports. YouGov surveyed 4,800 people in a representative national sample to arrive at the result.
With the exception of Trump family brands, most of the bottom 30 are cable companies, energy drinks, and dating sites, spokesperson Drew Kerr told Business Insider.
While Republicans have better perceptions of both Trump-related brands, neither is doing exceptionally well among the right.
Hotel industry rivals like Four Seasons and The Ritz-Carlton beat out Trump Hotels among Republicans. And, Republicans' perception of the Ivanka Trump brand has fallen since May - though it's been rising among Democrats and Independents.
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared
- Global crypto market hits $1.5 trillion as panic buying fuels Bitcoin price