Americans have worse perceptions of Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels than almost any other brand in the US
- Ivanka Trump's fashion brand and Trump Hotels are among the brands with the lowest consumer perception in the US, according to a new survey.
- Out of 1,600 brands, both Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels made the bottom 10.
- Republican perception of Ivanka Trump is declining.
Americans have an extremely low perception of Trump family brands.
Both Ivanka Trump's fashion line and Trump Hotels fell to the bottom 10 of more than 1,600 brands analyzed in a YouGov consumer perception survey, Axios reports. YouGov surveyed 4,800 people in a representative national sample to arrive at the result.
With the exception of Trump family brands, most of the bottom 30 are cable companies, energy drinks, and dating sites, spokesperson Drew Kerr told Business Insider.
While Republicans have better perceptions of both Trump-related brands, neither is doing exceptionally well among the right.
Hotel industry rivals like Four Seasons and The Ritz-Carlton beat out Trump Hotels among Republicans. And, Republicans' perception of the Ivanka Trump brand has fallen since May - though it's been rising among Democrats and Independents.
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol
- Core sector output growth slows to 0.1% as 4 sectors report negative growth rate