Gandhinagar Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Amit Shah wins with 69.67% vote share
Amit Shah won the Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat with 894624 vote share.
Gandhinagar constituency recorded 64.87% voter turnout, nearly one per cent less than in 2014 when BJP patriarch L.K. Advani had won with a margin of 4.82 lakh votes.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, LK Advani, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and Madhya Pradesh Governor and former chief minister Anandiben Patel were voters from Gandhinagar constituency.
BJP President Amit Shah is making his Lok Sabha election debut from Gandhinagar. The constituency is a BJP bastion. The BJP is expecting the victory with good margin.
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion