Gandhinagar Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Amit Shah wins with 69.67% vote share
Amit Shah won the Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat with 894624 vote share.
Gandhinagar constituency recorded 64.87% voter turnout, nearly one per cent less than in 2014 when BJP patriarch L.K. Advani had won with a margin of 4.82 lakh votes.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, LK Advani, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and Madhya Pradesh Governor and former chief minister Anandiben Patel were voters from Gandhinagar constituency.
BJP President Amit Shah is making his Lok Sabha election debut from Gandhinagar. The constituency is a BJP bastion. The BJP is expecting the victory with good margin.
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases
- Maha BJP chief alleges corruption in COVID-19 fight in state