Amy Schumer's unique road to becoming an A-list comedy star
Brendon Thorne/Getty Images
The 34-year-old comedienne's debut film "Trainwreck" opened to impressive box office numbers this weekend, and she recently earned her first Emmy nomination as an actress for her hit Comedy Central show "Inside Amy Schumer."
But Schumer's rise to fame wasn't easy. Here's how the stand up comic from New York became a Hollywood star.
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes