An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of 30 retailers who sell Ivanka's apparel
While President-elect Donald Trump sells a number of Trump-branded items under the Trump Organization - which sons Donald Jr. and Eric are slated to take control off - the majority of the retailers targeted by #GrabYourWallet sell Ivanka's fashion lines.
Since the election, Ivanka has served on her father's transition team and sat in on conversations with the leaders of countries including Turkey, Argentina, and Japan. While a Trump spokesperson has shot down rumors that Ivanka would get an office in the White House, most political observers expect Ivanka - who is rumored to be house hunting in Washington, DC - to play some role in her father's political operation.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity