An 'Aquaman' horror spin-off movie is officially in the works about the Trench creatures
- An "Aquaman" spin-off movie is in the works focused on the Trench creatures, Warner Bros. confirmed to Business Insider on Friday.
- The Trench creatures are former Atlanteans that evolved into amphibious monsters when the city of Atlantis sunk.
DC Comics superhero movie "Aquaman" swam its way past $1 billion at the worldwide box office. Now, the studio Warner Bros. is gearing up to take advantage of the movie's success.A Warner Bros. spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that an "Aquaman" spin-off is in the works that will focus on the deadly Trench creatures seen in the first movie.
The Trench monsters are based on a 2011 "Aquaman" story by writer Geoff Johns and artist Ivan Reis. They are former Atlanteans who evolved into horrifying creatures when the city of Atlantis sunk.An image from "Aquaman" below depicts a Trench creature:
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday