An artist hid 7 objects in this holiday-themed puzzle - see if you can find them all
- Artist Gergely Dudás, creator of Dudolf.com, draws mind-boggling brainteasers, often containing hidden objects or details.
- There are 7 hidden objects in this holiday puzzle. Can you find them all?
Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás creates mind-boggling
He's released three books of brainteasers: one of holiday puzzles called "Bear's Merry Book of Hidden Things," a Halloween-themed book called "Bear's Spooky Book of Hidden Things," and his latest, "Bear's Springtime Book of Hidden Things."In past Christmas-themed drawings, Dudás has hidden Santa's hat among striped hats, a snowman among snowflakes, and a card among gift bags.
- Mrs. Claus
- A grumpy
- A snowman
- A bell
- A polar bear
- An elf
- An apple
Can you find them all?Take a look at the brainteaser below:
Did you find Mrs. Claus?How about the grumpy Santa? Any sign of the snowman?
Do you see the bell?
Can you spot the polar bear?Where's the elf?
And lastly, can you find the apple?
If you're stumped, here's the solution:Mrs. Claus is on the right. The grumpy Santa is towards the bottom left corner of the image. The snowman is almost directly above the grumpy Santa. A Santa in the middle of the image is holding the bell. The polar bear is to the right of and slightly below the bell. The elf is up in the right-hand corner.
There's a wrapped present near the top right corner. Who doesn't love a surprise gift?
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report
- Realty sector seeks sops in upcoming Union budget
- NITMA urges to raise custom duty on man-made yarns by 10% in upcoming Union Budget