An engineer at Uber's self-driving car unit warns that it's more like 'a science experiment' than a real car capable of driving itself
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- IndiGo may clock heavy losses in Q4 after a 33% drop in India’s domestic air passenger traffic in March
- Italian court dismisses Apple's appeal against 10mn euro fine
- Senior IAS officer tests positive for COVID-19 in J-K
- Lockdown: Egyptian boy undergoes life-saving heart surgery using IIT Madras' virtual reality model
- 4 more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total count 66