An insanely difficult new game from the creators of 'Dark Souls' has some players demanding an easy mode, but hardcore fans think it would ruin the creator's vision
"Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice"/FromSoftware
- "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" is a very hard video game; for many, it'll be the hardest game they've ever played.
- The steep difficulty curve has some players demanding an easy mode to make the game more accessible for less skilled players, and for gamers with disabilities.
- Hardcore fans of FromSoftware, the company that made "Sekiro" and "Dark Souls," believe that overcoming the difficulty is an essential part of the experience.
"Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" is a very difficult video game.
For players with no prior experience with games made by developer FromSoftware, "Sekiro" could very well be the hardest game they've ever played in their life.
Released on March 22nd, the critically acclaimed "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" continues FromSoftware's penchant for insanely tough games - but some players feel the experience alienates players who might be less skilled or physically disabled.
Veterans of FromSoftware titles like "Dark Souls" and "Bloodborne" have come to embrace the unforgiving difficulty as a core part of From's games; the remastered release of "Dark Souls" was aptly named the "Prepare to Die Edition."
Every enemy in "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" is a lethal threat.
Part of playing "Sekiro" is breaking through the difficulty curve.
Beating "Sekiro" takes some serious skills, but should it be an exclusive club?
Hardcore fans feel like overcoming the difficulty is an achievement.
Gamers with disabilities have a different view of the challenge of "Sekiro."
"Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" is out now, if you're up for the challenge.
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires