An inside look at the real estate Tiger Woods has been connected to, from a private island in Sweden to a $54 million mansion in one of America's wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tiger Woods had a net worth of $800 million as of 2018, according to Forbes.
- While his name has been connected to a private island in Sweden and a $54 million mansion in one of the wealthiest ZIP codes in the country, not much is known about his personal real-estate investments.
- His real-estate related business ventures include investing in a private resort in the Bahamas and a restaurant in Florida.
- Business Insider rounded up three residential properties with direct ties to Woods.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Woods is often seen lounging in his 155-foot-long, $20 million megayacht and private jet. He has also invested in Albany, Bahamas, a private luxury resort, and owns The Woods Jupiter, an American-style restaurant in Jupiter, Florida.However, public information on his residential real-estate acquisitions is limited.
We do know that after the public scandals surrounding his extramarital affairs and divorce nearly a decade ago, Woods sold some real-estate assets and bought others.
His name has been connected to a private island in Sweden that was designed for him, but which he did not own and which, according to the Los Angeles Times, he never moved into. He also built a $54 million mansion in one of the wealthiest ZIP codes in the country.
Business Insider rounded up three residential properties that have had direct ties to Woods. Of those three, two have been sold.
Keep reading for the full list.