Analytics industry to touch $ 16 billion by 2025: NASSCOM
Over 600 analytical firms in India, of which approximately 400 are startups, are positioning the country as an emerging hub for analytics solutions for industries across the globe,
"Growing at eight times the current levels, the analytics industry is expected to reach $ 16 billion from the current level of $ 2 billion by 2025. Indian analytics market is growing at 26 per cent CAGR.
"India is today amongst the top ten destinations for analytics and our aspiration is to be amongst the top three in the world by 2025. Nasscom is partnering with its members to build a multi-pronged approach that encompasses skill development, thought
He said the rapid rise of analytics is reflected in job creation across verticals and functions with skills from analytics, business and technology.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors