Analytics industry to touch $ 16 billion by 2025: NASSCOM
Over 600 analytical firms in India, of which approximately 400 are startups, are positioning the country as an emerging hub for analytics solutions for industries across the globe,
"Growing at eight times the current levels, the analytics industry is expected to reach $ 16 billion from the current level of $ 2 billion by 2025. Indian analytics market is growing at 26 per cent CAGR.
"India is today amongst the top ten destinations for analytics and our aspiration is to be amongst the top three in the world by 2025. Nasscom is partnering with its members to build a multi-pronged approach that encompasses skill development, thought
He said the rapid rise of analytics is reflected in job creation across verticals and functions with skills from analytics, business and technology.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Sebi to boost disclosure norms; do away with permanent board seats for individuals
- Here are the ten big income tax rule changes that will come into effect from April 1
- Not just for OTT, people rely on digital to discover & engage with content across TV and movies: BCG-Meta Report
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets