Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL at age 29 because he is 'mentally worn down'
Eric Christian Smith/AP
- Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
- Schefter reports that Luck is "mentally worn down, and now checking out."
- Luck's season appeared to be in jeopardy with a leg injury.
- Schefter reports that Luck has already informed the Colts of his decision and an announcement will be made on Sunday.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN."Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source," Schefter wrote on Twitter. "There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out."Advertisement
This is a developing story.
- US President Donald Trump clubs India with China and Russia — claims they don't give a 'straight count' on COVID-19 death toll
- Reliance Retail seals its third deal this month – General Atlantic to invest ₹3,675 crore
- Babri Masjid demolition verdict today, UP on high alert
- Punjab BJP sets up 8-member panel to tell farmers the benefit of the new agricultural laws
- UP Police forcibly cremates Hathras’ rape victim’s body overnight, alleges family