Another senior Tesla employee appears to have left the company
Chris Pizzello / AP
Antoin Abou-Haydar, who was a senior director of production and quality for Tesla, appears to have left the company this month, according to his LinkedIn page.
Haydar's page says he is now working as the vice president of global quality for the Chinese electric-vehicle startup Byton.
Tesla and Abou-Haydar did not immediately respond to Business Insider's requests for comment.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Have a Tesla news tip? Contact this reporter at email@example.com.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
NOW WATCH: This trike is made to look like a semitruck
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data