Apple CEO Tim Cook means serious business growth in India
While addressing the third quarter earnings call, Apple CEO Cook said he is “very, very bullish and very, very optimistic about India."
During his call, Cook hinted at Apple’s expansion plans.
"We are investing in India...we've already launched an app accelerator center. That's on top of working with the channel and looking at expanding our go-to-market in general. And we began to produce the
It is noteworthy Apple’s iPhone SE is getting assembled in Bengaluru in partnership with Wistron.
Also, Cook’s India plans come after the company reported slower sales in China. Cook informed analysts that mainland China was flat year over year during the third quarter and Hong Kong continued to drag down the total Greater China segment.
- Babri Masjid demolition case: CBI Special Court acquits all accused, judge says ‘demolition was not pre-planned’
- Bank Holidays in October 2020
- PharmEasy latest ads reiterate the ease of ordering medicines online in a world where most of us are stuck at home
- CAMS to list tomorrow — trades at over 25% grey market premium despite volatile market conditions
- Google Meet will continue unlimited free calls till March 2021