Apple CEO Tim Cook means serious business growth in India
While addressing the third quarter earnings call, Apple CEO Cook said he is “very, very bullish and very, very optimistic about India."
During his call, Cook hinted at Apple’s expansion plans.
"We are investing in India...we've already launched an app accelerator center. That's on top of working with the channel and looking at expanding our go-to-market in general. And we began to produce the
It is noteworthy Apple’s iPhone SE is getting assembled in Bengaluru in partnership with Wistron.
Also, Cook’s India plans come after the company reported slower sales in China. Cook informed analysts that mainland China was flat year over year during the third quarter and Hong Kong continued to drag down the total Greater China segment.
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report