Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak explains the biggest difference between Steve Jobs and Bill Gates
Wozniak was the co-founder and technical genius behind Apple. In that role, he was the man that brought Jobs' visions to life. Over the years, he would get to know both Jobs and Gates very well as Apple and Microsoft weaved in and out of being competitors and partners.During a press call on Wednesday for National Geographic Channel's "American Genius," Wozniak explained the main difference between Jobs and Gates.Advertisement
"Steve Jobs [has] a very futuristic forward vision, almost a bit of the science fiction, 'Here's what life could be,' but Bill Gates had more of an execution ability to build the things that are needed now, to build a company now, make the profits now, in the short-term," Wozniak explained. "I think that was the biggest difference between them."
Wozniak added, "It was during the time of the Macintosh that the world market grew 10 times and Apple did not go up with it.""American Genius: Jobs vs. Gates" premieres Monday, June 1 at 9 p.m. on National Geographic Channel.
- Cabinet decisions on agrarian reforms will have very positive impact on rural India: PM
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 7pm
- 82 fresh cases in Kerala, COVID-19 tally touches 1,494
- Himachal's Kinnaur reports first virus cases as state tally rises to 358
- Mumbai may escape Cyclone Nisarga's fury by a whisker