Apple employees sure love Teslas
View all Offers
- 31% OFF
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) - Black₹ 32999₹ 47900Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
- 48% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Bronze, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 44999₹ 86000Buy On
Someone who says they are an Apple employee posted this picture of what looks like an Apple headquarters parking lot to Reddit on Thursday.
That sure is a lot of Tesla cars.
In the photo, you can see a Tesla Roadster, the first car the company released, several Tesla Model S vehicles, and even a few Tesla Model X SUVs, which only came out earlier this year.
Most of Apple's offices around Silicon Valley are equipped with car chargers, and it's not entirely surprising that Apple employees would prefer Tesla cars, considering the electric car company has drawn a fair share of inspiration from Apple. As one person in the thread says, people call Teslas the "Palo Alto Camry."
And perhaps Apple is drawing inspiration from Tesla as it works on its own electric car.
- Delhi schools and colleges to reopen from November 1, says Deputy CM
- Looking to invest in Nykaa’s IPO? Here’s what analysts are saying
- Buy smartwatches that can track stress
- Here’s how you can pre-apply for upcoming IPOs of Nykaa, PolicyBazaar and Paytm
- Last date for filing the tax audit report for the 2020-21 fiscal is January 15, 2022