Apple just introduced some wild new wireless earbuds called Airpods
Apple just introduced a new product at an event in San Francisco.
They're called Airpods, and they're a set of wireless earbuds. The new earbuds have an infared sensor that detects when you are wearing them.
Users pair them with their iPhone through the Lightning connector.
Apple says they will have a 5 hour battery life and will come with a case that provides 24 hours of battery. That was enabled by a new Apple-designed wireless chip called the W1.
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines