Apple just officially revealed the iPhone 7 Plus
It's the higher-end of two new devices. Apple also revealed a less expensive, smaller iPhone 7 as well.
Here's what you need to know:
Price and release date
The iPhone 7 Plus will go on sale on September 16, according to a deleted tweet. Pre-orders will begin later today.
The iPhone 7 Plus is equipped with a totally new kind of camera.
Instead of a single lens, it's equipped with two lenses. This will allow the camera to take sharper, more colorful photos.
The dual lens camera will only be available on the iPhone 7 Plus, not the smaller iPhone 7.
The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.5-inch screen. That's the same size as last year's iPhone 6S.
It's powered by Apple's newest A10 chip. Apple says it has stereo speakers and better battery life as well.
Another big improvement is that the iPhone 7 Plus will be significantly more waterproof than previous versions. Apple says it's water-resistant.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath adds seven new ministers including Jitin Prasada ahead of polls
- Out of all cancer cases, 7.9% were found in children below 14 years, reveals ICMR report
- Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to roll out ₹7,270 crore support programme for 14 states
- New potential factor contributing to severity of COVID-19 identified
- Coastal Andhra on alert as 'Gulab' set to make landfall