Apple just surprised everyone with major updates to the iPad Air and iPad Mini
- Apple announced major updates to the iPad Air and iPad Mini lines on Monday morning.
- Both devices are getting updated internals.
- Perhaps most significantly, both the iPad Air and iPad Mini now support the Apple Pencil.
Apple just surprised everyone by announcing major updates to both the iPad Air and iPad Mini.Both devices are getting their internals upgraded, and both are getting support for Apple's stylus - the Apple Pencil.Advertisement
The same A12 Bionic chip that powers Apple's iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR will now power both the iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Both updated devices are available starting on Monday, and are scheduled to arrive in stores in the coming week. The iPad Air starts at $499, and the iPad Mini starts at $399.
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah