Apple released 4 new ads to promote the Apple Watch
Apple has released four short videos to show what you can do with an Apple Watch. Each of the videos is just 30 seconds long, and shows people using the device in their daily lives.
The first two ads are about cities and travel:
The other two focus on using the Apple Watch in your daily life. They're titled "Goals," and "Closer."
"Closer" is a touching video of a parent and child, and the father uses his Apple Watch to stay in touch with his family:
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter