Apple Released Two More Ads For iPhone 6 Featuring Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake
The first commercial refers to the size of the devices, concentrating on their 4.7 inch and the 5.5 inch screens. The joke in the ads is that Fallon attempts to list the specs and functions of the new phones, while Timberlake obsesses over how "huge" they are.Here's the first one:
The new adverts come two weeks after Apple CEO Tim Cook unveiled two commercials featuring Fallon and Timberlake at Apple's press launch event.The adverts released earlier in September were dubbed "Health" and "Duo." They focused on the iPhone's new health app and some of the other new features the phones have.
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive