Apple says its new $350 speaker will 'reinvent home music' - here's what we know
Apple's first new major product since the Apple Watch was announced this week: It's called HomePod, and it's unlike anything Apple's done before.
It's a speaker, yes, but it's also a home assistant powered by Siri. It's Apple's equivalent of the Amazon Echo or Google Home - but mixed with a bit of the Sonos home speaker concept.
Apple CEO Tim Cook says HomePod is Apple's attempt to "reinvent home music." But what makes it different from the competition? Why would someone spend the extra money for HomePod?
Here are the best answers we've found.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- India’s central bank imposes ₹1 crore penalty on the country’s biggest lender
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Amazon's campaign encourages customers to thank its associates and share their happiness with frontline teams
- Brazilians bought more than $4 billion in cryptocurrencies this year as the country looks to regulate Bitcoin
- If you are a pensioner, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home — Here is what you need to do