Apple Will Start Making The 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 In May
The new, bigger iPhone 6 will be out in the fall, according to Reuters' sources.
Apple is also exploring a 5.5-inch iPhone, says Reuters, but it's having trouble making those screens. As a result, Apple has reportedly delayed production of the 5.5-inch screen. We're not sure what this means for the release time line of the 5.5-inch iPhone.
Currently, Apple's iPhone comes in 4-inch sizes and 3.5-inch sizes. The iPhone 5 and 5S has a 4-inch screen. The iPhone 4S has a 3.5-inch screen. The iPhone is small relative to Android-based phones. Samsung's newest phone, for instance, has a 5.1-inch screen.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India