Apple's latest software update will let bosses control the layout of apps on company iPhones
An update to the developer documentation shows new features that businesses can use to control how company phones are used. It includes an option to edit the home screen layout, editing which apps show up, and where they are positioned. Employers could place the Mail app in prime position, for example, or hide the Notes app.Another control in the update is the ability to block individual App Store apps from being downloaded onto company phones. So if "Candy Crush" is becoming a problem, whoever manages the devices can make sure company phones are unable to run the app.
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases