Apple's Record Breaking Weekend In Context
Apple on Monday announced yet another record-breaking opening weekend for its latest iPhone lineup, which includes the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus. But by now, it's customary - even expected - for each new iPhone to break the opening weekend record of its predecessor. Based on company data charted for us by BI Intelligence, Apple has successfully one-upped itself each year since the first iPhone was released in June 2007.
Business Insider Intelligence
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution