Apple's Reminders app is about to get much more useful in iOS 13 - here's what to expect when the update launches this fall
- Reminders is one of several apps that's getting a major revamp in iOS 13.
- The app is getting a slew of new features that make it a more powerful task organizer, representing a major upgrade from the current app.
- Such features include adding photos to reminders and grouping reminders into lists.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple's Reminders app is getting big overhaul in iOS 13 that makes it a much more capable productivity app.
The new software update, which is currently available in public beta ahead of its launch this fall, introduces a complete redesign of the iPhone's Reminders app. The new version of the app will offer more flexibility when it comes to organizing reminders and makes it possible to add more context to individual reminders, like photos and documents.
All told, it's a noticeable upgrade that makes the app feel like a more comprehensive to-do list organizer than just a hub for reminders.
Here's a look at some of the useful new features coming to Reminders in iOS 13.
The new home screen automatically organizes reminders into certain lists, like Today, Scheduled, Flagged, and All.
You can also organize individual reminders into lists in iOS 13.
And then you'll be able to further organize those lists into groups.
The app will also support the ability to add photos, web links, and documents in iOS 13.
Reminders will get a new toolbar above the keyboard that offers specific shortcuts just for the app.
You'll be able to tag specific people so that the app can surface a relevant reminder the next time you message them.
You can add subtasks to your reminders.
- Indian government is softening the inflation blow with export bans, duty cuts and subsidies
- Artificial intelligence has helped in developing a drug that can cure COVID-19 patients
- Key facts about Texas mass shooting incident and America’s complex love affair with guns
- Sandalwood smuggler Veerappan's elder brother dies of cardiac arrest
- Best handheld vacuum cleaners in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction