APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a paid intern for its Strategy vertical
Julie Zeveloff / BI
BI interns spend their time researching, writing, pitching, and producing stories, and they get an author byline for every post they write. They also help editors find irresistible stories from our partners - including The Atlantic, Slate, Inc., and Entrepreneur - to share with our readers.
We're looking for people who are ambitious, smart, funny, fast, and consume huge amounts of digital media. You should be comfortable working on multiple stories per day and building your own audience and personal brand through social media.
Ideal candidates will be insatiably curious about the psychology of success, how to get ahead in your career, how women can have it all, whether college is worth it, the management science behind companies like Google and Facebook, and the habits of rock-star businesspeople like Warren Buffett and Sara Blakely.
When it comes to qualifications, a journalism background and experience writing for a news site always helps, as do copy-editing skills and light HTML and Photoshop experience. Knowledge of social media and previous writing experience are both useful, too.
APPLY HERE with your cover letter and resume if interested.
Please note that this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office. The internship term runs for approximately six months, with some flexibility on start and end dates. Interns are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) if their schedule allows.
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder