Are you listening Mr Zuckerberg? India just launched a Rs 200 crore fund to make internet more accessible to 'disabled' India
The Government just announced a Rs 200 crore fund to increase India’s digital footprint.
“50% of India’s 100 million persons with disability are under the age of 30,” said Shilpi Kapoor, the managing director of
BarrierBreak also launched the first ever news portal for persons with disability, NewzHook. Most news portals and mobile apps are inaccessible to people with disabilities and the elderly and
Techshare aims to increase digital inclusion in the country.
(Image credits: The Network)
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says COVID-19 positivity rate has gone up to 30%, only 100 ICU beds left
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths
- Odisha halts COVID-19 vaccination drive in 1,035 sites due to its acute shortage
- All Migrant workers coming to Uttar Pradesh to be quarantined