Aston Martin just delivered its first luxury boat - and it looks amazing
Aston Martin has officially entered the boating business.
The luxury car maker debuted its first boat in September 2016 - and it has now entered the hands of its first owner.
The boat, called the AM37, was made in conjunction with Quintessence Yachts and starts at $1.64 million. But the one hitting the seas was heavily customized, making it cost a lot more than the initial price tag.
Scroll down for a closer look at the boat:
- Dominos India and Osho Jain create a music video together to urge citizens to get vaccinated
- IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
- Best earphones with heavy bass in India
- With 9.8% growth in H1 2021 revenues, WPP says it has returned to 2019 levels a year ahead of plan
- Gold bond early redemption window opens today — if you don’t need the money now, stay invested