At least 2 dead and 50 injured as passenger and freight train collide in South Carolina
At least two people have died and 50 others are injured after a passenger train collided with a freight rail service in South Carolina, US.The Amtrak and CSX services crashed at 2:35 a.m. local time (7:35 a.m. GMT) near the city of Columbia. The Amtrak passenger train was travelling between New York and Miami with 139 passengers and eight crew members on board.Advertisement
This story is developing.
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store