Attention please, techies! This organization is hiring 10K people
AdvertisementIf ‘downsize’ has become the buzzword of the day, there are people who are determined to change it. And Publicis.Sapient is one of them. Prioritizing on the tech talent pool that India has, Register, co-CEO, Publicis.Sapient told
Register added that two other large groups -Publicis Communications and
The company has set a target to complete the project this year. Publicis
It claims that Marcel is the first predictive, professional assistant powered by AI and machine-learning that will connect 80,000 employees across 200 disciplines in 130 countries. It will be unveiled at VivaTech in 2018.
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol