Auto Expo 2016: It’s a car, it’s a plane, it’s the Hyundai Vision Gran Turismo!
Every hyper-car manufacturer felt the heat as
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUTo be honest, the N 2025 looks like a better fit for the Prototype class than an Auto Expo stage. Details are scarce, really as automakers don't usually give out a lot of info on power-trains and the like in these Vision GT
The coolest thing about the N 2025 is its design. It isn’t difficult to imagine it on an uber race track of the future. A result of intensive testing and product development, the sub-brand N builds on Hyundai Motor's successful motorsport experiences and technology capability. It aims to drive future performance-oriented and race-track-capable models forward.
The N builds on not just Hyundai Motor's continued advancement as a primary competitor in World Rally Championship (WRC), but also signifies the company's dedication and investment to create striking and pioneering high performance cars.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic