Ballet's 'It Girl' Misty Copeland's Advice On How To Stay In The Zone
Misty Copeland, the American Ballet Theatre soloist and author of "Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina," is performing in three major productions, "The Nutcracker," "Romeo & Juliet" and "Swan Lake" this year and in 2015.
Like any professional athlete or musician, her body needs to be fine-tuned constantly. She uses two simple techniques to stay focused and keep her in the moment.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO — Here is how to check your allotment status, GMP at a discount
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?