Balyasny just cut 10 people running a $2.5 billion book. The hedge fund axed the one-year-old team because of poor performance, sources say
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones
- India's COVID-19 recovery rate rises to 67.62% and case fatality rate drops to 2.07%