BAML: Here are 23 of our favorite stocks
Investing is all about having an edge over the competition.
To gain that edge, Bank of America Merrill Lynch hired a team of research analysts, like a lot of investment banks do. These analysts scrub through earnings reports, keep up on the news, talk to company executives and more to try and predict which stocks are going up, and which are not worth your time.
Unless you are a hedge fund or investment bank, you probably don't have the money required to hire a big team of analysts to do research for you. Luckily, BAML's team is here to help.
The investment bank keeps a list of stocks called the US 1 list. The list is made up of the best investment ideas BAML has right now, all aimed at generating returns over the long run.
The US 1 list was updated Tuesday to include one new stock while kicking out an old stock. The 23 stocks that follow represent what can only be hundreds of hours of work by the bank's analysts.
The most recent addition to the US 1 list is at the bottom, along with the stock BAML had to kick off the list. Other than that, the list is in no particular order.
Read below to find out which stocks made the cut ...
Get the latest Bank of America stock price here.
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet
- Sikkim flash flood: Almost 50 reported missing including army personnel; rescue ops underway
- Bengaluru has nearly 2.8 lakh stray dogs, finds a survey by city civic body