Barclays snags Morgan Stanley banker as co-head of US equity capital markets
Getty Images / Daniel Leal-Olivas
- Barclays has hired Taylor Wright, a banker from Morgan Stanley, as co-head of US equity capital markets, people familiar told Business Insider.
- Wright will work alongside Kristin DeClark, a former Deutche Bank banker who is set to start as co-head of US ECM and the global head of tech ECM in the first week of June.
- Read more on the Business Insider homepage.
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -108MP Quad Camera|120Hz Super Amoled Display₹ 18999₹ 24999Buy On
Barclays has hired banker Taylor Wright to co-head its US equity capital markets, according to people familiar with the matter.
Wright, who is based in New York, joins Barclays from Morgan Stanley where he was managing director of technology, services and financials ECM.
Wright will co-head the division with Kristin DeClark, who was hired by Barclays in March from Deutsche Bank to co-head US ECM and to serve as the global head of technology ECM.
DeClark, who is based in Menlo Park, officially starts the first week of June after taking gardening leave, one person said.
Barclays has also hired Akhil Ahuja, a managing director from Wells Fargo as its head of enterprise and communications technology banking, Bloomberg reported Thursday.
Morgan Stanley declined to comment. Barclays did not immediately respond to a request for comment
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar