Battle of the big phones: How Google's new Pixel 3 XL compares to the jumbo iPhone XS Max
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
It's the battle of the big smartphones.
Two tech powerhouses, Apple and Google, have released extra-large devices in the past month: the iPhone XS Max and the Pixel 3 XL, respectively.
While the two phones have some key differences, they also have a lot in common, most notably their large size.
So if you're someone who prefers a big phone - after all, a larger phone means a larger display - it may be a tough choice this fall.
Here's how the iPhone XS Max and Pixel 3 XL compare:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
The iPhone XS Max has a slightly larger screen than the Pixel 3 XL.
The iPhone XS Max and Pixel 3 XL have nearly identical dimensions otherwise — except when it comes to weight.
The iPhone XS Max comes in more storage options compared to the Pixel 3 XL.
Both phones have a notched display.
Both phones come in three colors, and they're pretty similar.
Both the Pixel 3 XL and the iPhone XS Max are water-resistant and have wireless charging. Neither phone has a headphone jack.
Both phones run the latest version of their company's smartphone operating system.
Both phones have high-end rear cameras — but the Pixel 3 XL's is probably better.
Both devices have high-end selfie cameras too, though the Pixel 3's has two lenses.
The iPhone XS Max costs $200 more than the Pixel 3 XL to start.
So, which one should you choose?
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision