Battle of the big phones: How Google's new Pixel 3 XL compares to the jumbo iPhone XS Max
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
It's the battle of the big smartphones.
Two tech powerhouses, Apple and Google, have released extra-large devices in the past month: the iPhone XS Max and the Pixel 3 XL, respectively.
While the two phones have some key differences, they also have a lot in common, most notably their large size.
So if you're someone who prefers a big phone - after all, a larger phone means a larger display - it may be a tough choice this fall.
Here's how the iPhone XS Max and Pixel 3 XL compare:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
The iPhone XS Max has a slightly larger screen than the Pixel 3 XL.
The iPhone XS Max and Pixel 3 XL have nearly identical dimensions otherwise — except when it comes to weight.
The iPhone XS Max comes in more storage options compared to the Pixel 3 XL.
Both phones have a notched display.
Both phones come in three colors, and they're pretty similar.
Both the Pixel 3 XL and the iPhone XS Max are water-resistant and have wireless charging. Neither phone has a headphone jack.
Both phones run the latest version of their company's smartphone operating system.
Both phones have high-end rear cameras — but the Pixel 3 XL's is probably better.
Both devices have high-end selfie cameras too, though the Pixel 3's has two lenses.
The iPhone XS Max costs $200 more than the Pixel 3 XL to start.
So, which one should you choose?
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- Proxy advisory firm IiAS asks independent board members of Raymond to protect company from promoters by asking them to step away
- The Sharing Economy
- GenZ expresses their concern over shrinking wildlife habitat
- The Sharing Economy
- Jubilant Foodworks plans to acquire additional 51.16% stake in DP Eurasia for up to Rs 670 cr