Battle of the Titans: Hyundai Tucson or Ford Endeavour?
AdvertisementThis year’s Auto Expo which is being held in the national capital showcased a host of cars with car companies making the most of it and putting their best foot forward.
As exciting as all these cars launching in India is, it also makes it very difficult for potential buyers to zero in on which car to buy, due to the varied and ample options at hand.
To make your lives easier and to ensure that you have an extra bit of information before you make the purchase of your new car final, the team at Business Insider went to cover the Auto Expo and came back with pictures, videos and comparisons between two rival cars boasting of almost the same features and being in the same category!
We love cars as much as you do and so we want you to make the best damn choice.
We give you the lowdown, exclusively on Business Insider.
Let the car wars begin!
Popular on BI
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’