Bed Bath & Beyond is buying Toys R Us gift cards after the toy company suddenly shut down its websites
- Bed Bath & Beyond is accepting Toys R Us gift cards as the toy company goes out of business.
- The offer, accessible on Bed Bath & Beyond's website, expires Thursday at midnight.
- Bed Bath & Beyond will reimburse shoppers in the form of a gift card.
- Shoppers won't get the full value of the Toys R Us cards, however.
shutting down its websites. In return, the company will pay shoppers in the form of a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card.Advertisement
The offer, which is accessible on Bed Bath & Beyond's website, expires on Thursday at midnight.
Shoppers who take advantage of the offer won't receive the full value of their Toys R Us gift cards, since Bed Bath & Beyond is buying them at a discount.The company will reimburse shoppers for about 65% of the value of the cards. Bed Bath & Beyond will pay out $64.20 for a $100 Toys R Us gift card, for example.
But it's still a good deal for shoppers who are running out of ways to spend their Toys R Us gift cards, after Toys R Us abruptly shut down its websites last week.The value of the gift cards at Toys R Us will expire within two weeks.Advertisement
- 33 more test positive for COVID-19 in Muzaffarnagar
- UP: Senior jail official tests COVID-19 positive
- Rajasthan's COVID-19 tally crosses 20,000-mark with 632 fresh cases
- C'garh adds 46 new COVID-19 cases, tally 3,207
- India records over 20,000 new COVID cases for third consecutive day; Many states report highest single-day spike