Before and after photos show how Amazon has completely transformed Seattle in a decade
Google Street View; Harrison Jacobs/Business Insider
Amazon's decision in 2007 to locate its headquarters in downtown Seattle has transformed the city in its image.As the global e-commerce giant has grown from 5,000 employees in the city to more than 40,000, a flurry of development has followed.
Using Google Street View's Time Machine feature, we collected before and after pictures to show just how radically the neighborhoods have been remade in a decade.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021