Before-and-after photos show the destruction of the famous $17 million 'Glass House,' which burned in the California wildfires
Since October 8, when the fires began, 5,700 homes and other structures have been destroyed, and an estimated 90,000 people have been evacuated.
One of those destroyed homes is the $17 million "Glass House," which earned its nickname from locals because of its large windows and sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Mount Diablo. The home sits on one of the Bay Area's highest privately owned peaks.
Below, see what the house looked like before and after its destruction.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month