Best laptop under ₹30000
|Model name||Lenovo IdeaPad 320E||Dell Inspiron 3565||HP Notebook 14q||ASUS X541UA|
|Price||₹ 22,000||₹ 28,990||₹ 28,356||₹ 26,899|
|Processor||Core i5||APU dual core A6||Core i3||Core i3|
|Storage||1TB HD||1TB HD||1TB HD||1TB HD|
|Weight||2.2 kgs||2.27 kgs||1.9kgs||1.9kgs|
Lenovo IdeaPad 320E
Lenovo’s IdeaPad 320E has a 15.6-inch display, which is the average size in the market. It also packs 8GB of RAM and 1TB of HD storage. The combination is enough to support multitasking on the laptop without any lag — unless you plan on doing heavy graphics work or video editing, in which case you should probably be looking at a higher price segment.
It also has one USB 3.0 port to allow for the fast transfer of files as well as two normal USB ports.
It’s not the most durable device in the market but if performance is what you’re looking for on a budget laptop, then this is the optimal choice.
Dell Inspiron 3565
If you’re looking for a laptop that will allow you to multitask through the day without running short on battery, the Dell Inspiron 3565 is a practical choice. The 6GB DDR4 RAM allows you to launch many applications without the fear of lag and the laptop’s 4-cell battery is capable of giving you up to 5 hours of charge.
The Dell Inspiron 3565 comes with one two USB 3.0 charging ports and one USB 2.0 port along with the usual HDMI, ethernet and SD card reader integrated.
HP Notebook 14Q
AdvertisementHP laptops aren’t generally the best when it comes to the budget models but the HP Notebook 14Q is an exception to that rule. Despite having a 14-inch screen, the size doesn’t feel small and offers an adequate gaming and viewing experience.
1TB of HD storage is more than enough for any kind of data. The laptop’s 4GB of RAM is a little underwhelming for extensive laptop users but should be enough for casual users.
AdvertisementThe ASUS X541UA is a considerably light device for a laptop that measures 15.6-inches. It doesn’t pack a lot of power with an entry level Core i3 processor and 4GB of RAM but does have more than enough storage space to keep all your data with a 1TB HDD.
The laptop’s battery provides 3 hours of charge under normal use.
It may not look like an impressive laptop but since its an ASUS device, its durable and packs one powerful set of speakers with SonicMaster audio incorporating ICEpower technology.
Popular on BI
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- iPhone with under-screen Touch ID could take even longer than expected
- OnePlus 2.0: OxygenOS and ColorOS to merge into a unified OS starting 2022
- Here’s what experts have to say about Cadbury Dairy Milk’s latest ad that has taken the internet by storm
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- SBI Cards, Adani Ports, HCL Tech and other top stocks to watch out for on September 21