3 Advertising Trends to Watch in 2022
These are boom times for digital advertising. While the pandemic decimated the economy, the job market, and consumer confidence, it seems to have done little to quash a bonanza in digital ad spending. We forecast the US digital ad market will reach $239.89 billion this year, up 13.6% from 2021.
To help you stay ahead in 2022, we've compiled three trends in the advertising industry to keep your eye on.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Smoking, alcohol and obesity caused 4.4 mn cancer deaths in 2019: Lancet
- Nifty Bank index up over 11% so far this year, BoB outperforms index
- There is a breather from record high inflation, but still above tolerance band: RBI
- Zomato’s quick commerce app Blinkit to deliver printouts at your doorsteps in 11 Minutes
- Rupee expected to trade at around 79/$ on FII inflows, easing crude prices: BoB